As a few questions arose on how to renew your MCT for 2015, here is the requirements:
- Possess a current Microsoft Certification or qualification eligible for the MCT program.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (MCSM)
- Microsoft Certified Master (MCM)
- Microsoft Certified Architect (MCA)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Microsoft Office certifications
- Meet the minimum instruction requirement of teaching at least one (1) classes, as validated by Metrics that Matter (MTM).
- Meet the instruction quality requirement of an average quality score of at least seven, as validated by MTM.
- Pay the renewal fee of $ 300.
You will receive an email 30 days prior to your MCT expiry date and can renew from as from that date.
Quick Update 30/01/15: The Renewal mails are going out and the MCT Program Manager has announced that for this year the teaching requirement will be 1 class.